Osteopathy can help with:
- Generalised aches and pains
- Neck pain, back pain and sciatica
- Headaches and migraines
- Pain and discomfort from arthritic conditions
- Minor sports injuries and workplace posture problems
- Symptoms related to stress and tension
Osteopathy is a primary healthcare profession that utilises a patient focused, physical approach to restoring, maintaining and promoting physical and psychosocial well being. Primarily treatments take the form of a manual therapy involving massage, mobilisation and spinal manipulation for the treatment of musculo-skeletal problems.
Genevieve Westoby & Sian Almandras
Working at County Border Osteopaths in Westerham, Kent serving the surrounding areas of Oxted, Sevenoaks, Biggin Hill, and beyond.
Genevieve has undertaken further training in cranial osteopathy and is passionate about treating mums and babies as well as helping people of all ages with occupation or accident-related symptoms.
“I visited Genevieve for osteopathy treatment to my neck for slipped discs. Genevieve explained every step of the treatment I received clearly and concisely and kept me calm even when in excruciating pain.
She has an astounding knowledge of the human body.
“I cannot recommend Genevieve highly enough, my recovery would not have been achieved without her”NT
“Saw Gen post pregnancy for advice on posture, she has a sensitive & positive approach. Clearly passionate & knowledgable in her field”AW
Genevieve and Sian are proud to be maintaining their rigorous COVID clinic protocols in the interests of keeping their patients as safe as possible, these include:
- Practitioners to continue to wear PPE in accordance with Public Health England’s guidance
- Frequent hand washing and sanitising
- Patients to continue to wear masks to their appointments unless exempt
- Patients being advised to sanitise their hands when entering the clinic
- Remote COVID symptom screening before each appointment
- Staggered appointment times to minimise the numbers of people in the clinic at one time
- Longer timeslots to allow for cleaning of the clinic and ventilation between patients
- Cleaning all surfaces with high level antibacterial cleanser between appointments
- Hygienic disposal of all cleaning materials and single-use PPE after use